Why Choose North Hudson IVF?
At our New Jersey fertility center, we offer a unique approach to the problem of infertility. With years of experience and an established practice, North Hudson IVF has several distinct qualities that allow us to offer the best care possible.
- Unlike other programs, North Hudson IVF is not a “fertility factory” that relies on assembly line-type IVF treatments. Our infertility clinic in New Jersey offers personalized care that is tailored to each patient’s individual needs. No team is more committed to helping you achieve your goal of parenthood than us.
- We are meticulous in determining the cause of your infertility problem, even if you were once labeled with “unexplained infertility.” We will discuss a wide range of treatment options, such as IVF, intrauterine insemination (IUI), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), donor sperm, and egg donation, and suggest which treatments may provide you with the best chance of success.
- We never lose sight of the fact that IVF fertility treatment is elective. At our New Jersey office, we will arrange a consultation where we will listen to your concerns and counsel you on the different treatment options available. Based on the information we provide, you will choose the treatment that’s right for you. You will not be pressured into electing complex, high-priced procedures.
- At North Hudson IVF, our treatment success rates rival the best programs in the world. Unlike other successful programs, however, we accept everyone who seeks our help.
- Most importantly, we know that your time is precious. We understand that you want to have a baby now, and will work tirelessly to develop an infertility treatment plan that will help you conceive as quickly and safely as possible.
Contact North Hudson IVF
If you are interested in meeting with Dr. Miller or Dr. Smith to discuss IVF or other infertility treatments, contact our New Jersey fertility clinic today. Please explore the rest of the North Hudson IVF site for information about the cost of IVF, pre implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), our success rates, and more.